lunes, 5 de octubre de 2009

This is me


Hi!
My name is Diego, I 'm 16 years old, I born in Asturias, Spain.
I'm stubborn, simpatic and happy, my favourite music is of Melendi, Pignoise and Despistaos and some song of Reggeton. I go out with my friends only some days, because I go out with my girlfriend, Auro.
My favourite sports are football and basketball, but I practise football.
After School I go with mi girlfriend for a ride in the street or see a movie.

I do not like any of the three, I like the mechanics and those themes, but if I had to choose one of these would choose the humanities because I like history.
Bye bye....
Football:

7 comentarios:

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Diego!!
    Tell me about your football playing. What team do you play with? When? I think your favourite team is SPorting. Would you like to play with them?

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi Angel, I play on offense, on the right wing, I have enough speed and technique. I play at San Esteban de Ciaño, the matchs are usually on Sundays at 12 noon, and I train Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 7.30.
    Yes Angel my favorite is Sporting Gijon, R.Madrid Also do, I but in a game between Sporting I encourage them forever. Of course I like to play and play against professionals like Raul, Critiano Ronaldo, Kaka and many more would be perfect.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Diego,
    you haven't corrected your post and you haven't changed it. So, you haven't finished all the activity

    ResponderEliminar